Thanks to Mollie for this wonderful opportunity to answer some great questions she has created for me and others. Check out her blog…it is a must!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are pretty simple:
* Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you
There was a section here that prompted me to create my own questions and tag so many bloggers into it. Unfortunately, all the bloggers that I know have either completed this or been tagged. So this is where I open the forum to Mollies amazing questions and feel free to continue on the tradition.
So, let’s get on to the post at hand:
1. Do you have any tattoos? If so, details please—who, what, where, when, why and how. If not, would you ever get one? Do you know what you’d get?
Three tattoos. I had them done at a place called Third Eye. The bottom floor is dedicated to smoking equipment and bongs…but the first floor is the place to be.
I have a Chinese dragon, blue/black panther completed on opposing forearms as a sign of power and glory. The last was a set of skulls on my upper left arm to symbolise what happens to us in the future.
2. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy or girl?
Guy – Hair
Girl – Shoes (Something about the style shoe – Trainers/slip ons I find tells a lot)
3. If you’re the hero, what does the villain look like?
Chiselled physique, award winning smile, black hair, five o’clock shadow and has the adoration of all the people.
4. Three fun things you’d want with you on a desert island (nothing practical please :p)
Laptop with everlasting battery with Football manager game the only functioning game.
Glow in the dark condoms
Everlasting supply of rainbow drops
5. If you could create a creature from scratch, what would it look like? (*cough* Tom Hiddleston)
Tall, with fur, broad shouldered, blue with purple spots and I’d name it Kitty
6. Do you believe in soulmates (romantic, platonic or both)?
I’d like to believe there is such things as soul mates but maybe the terminology is incorrect as I’m not fond of the word. I’d like to think of bonds so strong they can never be broken and that through the thick and thin, nothing can destroy it.
7. If you had to work with one of your characters, who would it be and why?
Darla from The Siblings. I hear she is attractive, quirky, strong minded and the ability to read minds. I would know where to be and who not to upset. Could be an adventure.
8. What’s the craziest thing you want to do and why?
Live – because it scares the shit out of Me.
9. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
Favourite word – I use Ensure a lot…but have come to love Allure – I put on an exotic accent when saying it.
Least favourite – Bae (because it’s not a real fucking word, so people should stop using it as one)
10. What’s the last picture you took on your phone or camera?
Haha – this morning I took a screenshot of my electoral registration number in case it wasn’t emailed to me.
11. List someone you know and describe them in five words. (That’s not really a question but oh well ;p)
Mr Kung fu – he Kicks people forty feet (supposedly)
Thank you for reading all!