Thank you KJ Chapman for tagging me into this post. I enjoyed listening to the songs on shuffle during my first part of work and gave me a post to write on my break.
The rules of this tag:
Put your music playlist on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating), then tag 10 others to do it as well.
I used my full playlist for this tag but has now got me thinking into making more specific ones for writing etc. The songs that played are ones that I class as favourites, a few I haven’t heard in a while and some that have given me thought for The Sibling Sequel and other writing projects.
1. In her arms – Foxes
2. She’s too good for me – Warren Zevon
3. Dude looks like a lady – Aerosmith
4. A short history lesson – Less than Jake
5. Never – Flo Rida
6. The Phoenix – Fall out boy
7. Livin’ on the edge – Aerosmith
8. Saturday Night gave me Sunday morning – Bon Jovi
9. Boom Clap – Charli XCX
10. You’re True – Eddie Vedder
11. How it’s going to be – Gerard Way
12. Tomorrow – Sixx am
13. ’78 – Michael Monroe
14. Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever – Alice Cooper
15. We don’t run – Bon Jovi
I did have fun listening to the songs this morning and was a great way to start the day. I will tag a few names:
But please feel free to do your own for those that have not yet been tagged. It’s fun!